PTC Sites


In my purpose to venture into something that offers some additional earnings, I followed the referral link that my friend sent to me before. In just a single mouse click, an unvisited site popped up and enticed me to join by its most convincing introduction. As I read further, a brief account of their objectives and guarantee of instant payment has finally guided my hand to continue a simple registration. From then on, I started my daily habit of clicking ads/sign up links in a particular PTC site which offers an incredible reward by the time you reach the minimum number of clicks. It's been 5 months already since I got into this spare-time activity and I could say that my excitement has nearly crossed the borderline. In my latest view of the balance stats, I'm less than 200 clicks away from the minimum payout with the help of my active referrals.

There are scam sites that attract people to join and invest time, effort or even money. "Paid to click" sites claiming to pay a massive amount of $1 per ad can be one of the candidates. This one high-paying PTC site I have joined maybe genuine or fake somehow. I've read in some articles and blogs that it is doubted real but I want to find proof by myself. If this 5-month online indulgence is just a waste of time or worth the wait, I'm about to find out the real score and disclose it to you soon after. As for me now, I am just trying my luck.

For a list of trusted PTC sites that have good reputation when it comes to paying their members, you may visit http://www.genuine-ptcs.com/ (copy link & paste to the address bar if problem occurred) for better reference.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Can you give me more details on some freelancing sites that will help me make money? I am a housewife and am looking for some place where I can post my jobs without leaving my home. I worked as a web developer before becoming a stay-at-home mom. Will I get job offers as a freelancer? Your blog was very useful. I checked out www.zopaudios.com,ways to make money online sites. They come with high ratings and good reviews. Let me give a try. What do you say?

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Earning extra income. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy
Presented by Blogger Templates with sponsorship from Poems